- Available in a high-quality Cherry, Walnut or Black Ash wood veneer finish
Audio pioneer and company founder Paul W. Klipsch launched the Klipschorn loudspeaker in 1946 to enable people, for the first time ever, to experience the power, detail and emotion of a live performance at home. Commonly called a corner-horn speaker, the remarkably uncommon Klipschorn includes a highly efficient horn loaded tweeter and midrange compression driver. Its patented folded-horn 15" woofer delivers powerful low frequencies.
Considered a watershed industry event, the introduction of the Klipschorn set the standard for high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, low distortion, and smooth frequency response. These principles, which drive the creation of every single Klipsch loudspeaker, are what make the Klipschorn as sought after today as it was decades ago.
As the only speaker in the world to be in continuous production for 60 years, the Klipschorn has remained relatively unchanged since its inception. In 2005, the company made some minor cosmetic and functional revisions to this legendary speaker, including the elimination of the inset collar, or spacer, between the upper and lower cabinets for a cleaner aesthetic appearance. A horizontal wall seal was added to improve the low frequency horn's response accuracy.
Available in a cherry, walnut or black ash wood veneer finish, the Klipschorn reflects a level of high-quality workmanship that will never go out of style.
- - DIFFUSORE A 3 VIE DA PAVIMENTO
- - 1 WOOFER Ø 38 CM IN TROMBA PIEGATA, 1 MIDRANGE E 1 TWEETER A TROMBA
- - RISPOSTA IN FREQUENZA 33Hz-17KHz ± 4dB
- - EFFICIENZA 104 DB
- - MASSIMA PRESSIONE SONORA 121 dB
- - POTENZA APPLICABILE 100 W (400W PICCO)
- - IMPEDENZA 8 Ω
- - DIMENSIONI 79,4 X 128,9 x 71,7 (LXAXP)
- - PESO 79,4 KG.
- - FINITURA BLACK, CHERRY, WALNUT