Klipsch CORNWALL III casse 3 vie da pavimento.
dal sito ufficiale Klipsch
- - A three-way design using horn-loaded Midrange and high frequency compression drivers for the midrange and treble.
- - Direct-radiating 15-inch woofer for powerful low frequencies.
- - Available in a high-quality Cherry, Walnut or Black Ash wood veneer finish
Initially introduced in 1959, the Cornwall speaker was designed to serve as a larger, full-range alternative to the Heresy when used as a center channel speaker between two widely spaced Klipschorns. When it was discontinued in 1990, there was an outcry from consumers resulting in a letter-writing campaign and even a petition to bring back this storied loudspeaker.
This famed speaker, now dubbed the Cornwall III, is back and better than ever. A three-way design using horn-loaded compression drivers for the midrange and treble and a direct-radiating 15-inch woofer for the low frequencies, the Cornwall delivers the full-range bass response of the Klipschorn® with sensitivity and output approaching the fully horn-loaded models. The Cornwall III now includes a riser-base, which was optional in previous versions.
- - DIFFUSORE A 3 VIE DA PAVIMENTO
- - 1 WOOFER Ø 38 CM, 1 MIDRANGE E 1 TWEETER A TROMBA
- - SOSPENSIONE PNEUMATICA
- - RISPOSTA IN FREQUENZA 34Hz-20KHz ± 3dB
- - EFFICIENZA 102 DB
- - MASSIMA PRESSIONE SONORA 119 dB
- - POTENZA APPLICABILE 100 W (400W PICCO)
- - IMPEDENZA 8 Ω
- - DIMENSIONI 64,3 X 90,81 x 39,4 (LXAXP)
- - PESO 44,5 KG.
- - FINITURA BLACK, CHERRY, WALNUT